FairWinds Press, October 2012
Your prospects, customers, employees and suppliers are expecting great things from you online. How do you plan to deliver?
This realistic and informative book is possibly the only practical guide in the market place dedicated and designed to help you create and execute a profitable and measurable online business strategy. It introduces you to questions to ask about your goals, gives real world answers, and helps you design a strategy customized for your industry, your company and your needs.
Don't miss out on staying on top of your own industry and your owngame.
- Learn practical internet and social media strategies you must have for your organization
- Understand no cost and low cost Internet marketing opportunities
- Plan your online strategies with the digitalroadmap process
- Find out who influences your brand and what your customers are saying about you on the World Wide Web
- Simplify your decision making with special insights, tips and advice for digital and social media opportunities
- Measure your return on investment
Written for entrepreneurs, small and medium business owners, leaders and executives who want to ensure they have a clear, solid foundation and framework, The Digital Dollar will become your indispensable resource for today and in the future.
Paperback | ISBN: 9780978097462 | Publication Date: October 2012
"This is such an easy book to digest. For those who have limited
knowledge of the digital world, Joe Wozny's book will bring an
in-depth understanding of the new age. . . "
-- James Ho, Chairman CHMB AM1320, Mainstream Broadcasting Corp.
"Joe combines decades of experience building web businesses into a
detailed, comprehensive guide. Seek no further for a great
resource on internet business models. I sure wish I had a book
like this when starting my first company!"
-- Igor Faletski, CEO, Mobify
"With the ratio of dot-com failures to millionaires at thousands
to one, reading Joe Wozny's The Digital Dollar is a great
start to reduce those odds. This is a book that provides not only
the questions to ask about your plan but it gives real world
-- Gary Maavara, Executive Vice President & General Council, Corus Entertainment Inc