FT Press, June 2010
With the explosion in Web, mobile, and social media marketing channels,
you have an extraordinary array of new marketing options to choose
from. Which ones work? How do you make them work -- without wasting a
fortune on "trial and error"? Get this book, that's how!
Top Web marketing consultant Michael Tasner has written the definitive practical guide to driving maximum value from next-generation Web, online, mobile, and social marketing. Tasner helps marketers, entrepreneurs, and managers move beyond hype and high-level strategy to proven tactics and successful ground-level execution.
You'll discover which new marketing technologies deliver the best results and which hardly ever pay for themselves . . . how to use virtual collaboration to accomplish marketing projects faster and at lower cost . . . how to build realistic, practical action plans for the next three months, six months, and twelve months.
Whatever you sell, wherever you compete, no matter how large or small your company is, this book will help you build leads, traffic, sales, market share -- and profits!
- Capitalizing on the new "content marketing"
The megashift from blogging to microblogging -- and what it means to you
- A world run by smartphones: iPhones, BlackBerrys, and beyond
Reaching a billion cellphone users: SMS, MMS, mobile ads, voice broadcasts, and more
- Plurk? UStream? Joost? Tumblr? iGoogle?
Profiting from the sites and tools you may never have heard of
- Your Web marketing 360-degree review
Systematically optimizing everything you're already doing online
- Boost leads, traffic, sales, market share, and more
- Capitalize on today's hottest online marketing trends
- Discover where not to waste your money!
- Learn what you need to know (and do) about Twitter, iPhone, and
- Create focused action plans for the next three, six, and twelve months
Drawing on his immense experience helping companies of all sizes succeed, Michael Tasner identifies proven tactics and realistic execution techniques you can start profiting from right now.
Tasner answers the crucial online marketing questions you didn't know who to ask and reveals what doesn't work, so you won't waste a dime. No hype, no fluff, no academic theory here: just real solutions that work!
hardcover | ISBN: 9780137081097 | Publication Date: June 2010