McGraw Hill, June 2010
Your skill level -- not what you're selling --
is what makes or breaks you in competitive sales . . .
There's a hard fact that we all have to face: Buyers have evolved.
They've become shopaholics. They almost never consider a single vendor
when making a buying decision. Instead, they call you -- and your
competitors -- and choose from multiple options. They know that pitting
you against your competition always works to their benefit.
In today's sales environment, only the strongest and smartest live to sell another day. Master sales strategist Landy Chase calls these top performers dominant predators -- salespeople who consistently win business, at higher prices, by crushing the competition at every turn. He knows exactly how they do it because he's the one who teaches them how to do it. Now, it's your turn.
In Competitive Selling, Chase reveals the master strategy of the dominant predator, offering a proven, step-by-step process for entering the fray as a prepared and confident warrior. You'll learn how to:
- Identify your competition before meeting with the buyer
- Open competitive selling opportunities
- Out-flank your competitors using the Client Needs Analysis
- Eliminate competitors without badmouthing them
- Stand out to the decision makers
- Win sales even as the higher-priced option
Hardcover | ISBN: 9780071738897 | Publication Date: June 2010